Pentax FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited Prime Lens
Features / Specifications
- Focal length of 31mm
- A focal length of 31mm is used, which is almost exactly midway between the 35mm and 28mm standard wide lenses. This provides a unique angle of view that can draw out the best points of each focal length based on how the shot is framed.
- High imaging performance and stunning expressive capability
- This lens provides sharp imaging, strong sense of perspective, large depth of field, and other exceptional characteristics for sharp, crystal-clear images in a general wide lens, and also incorporates abundant gradations, detailed reproduction of dark shades, and natural, soft out-of-focus (bokeh) effect called "imaging flavors". This lens enables sharp, smooth imaging even for continuous images when shooting from near to far distances.
- Floating lens system
- This lens uses a "floating lens system" where the space between a portion of the lens system is changed based on the shooting distance for correcting the various types of aberrations that occur at all shooting distances. This is effective in correcting the field curvature that tends to occur when shooting at close distances with a large aperture wide angle lens.
- Other features
- 1.Elegant and refined finish of machined aluminum unique to the "Limited series" products
2.Deformed flower-shaped hood integrated with lens front frame that enables attachment of filters
3."Finger points" with Shippo-yaki finish* for heightening the sense of attachment to the camera body
|Focal length (Equivalent to 35mm format)||31mm(47.5mm)|
|Angle of View||49°|
|Lens construction||9 elements / 7 groups|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9|
|Closest focusing distance||0.3m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.16x|
|Diameter x length||65 x 68.5 mm|