Nikon AF-S DX 18-200 mm f3.5-5.6G ED VR II Zoom Lens
The compact AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II covers an extremely wide range of focal lengths (18-200mm, equivalent to 27-300mm in 35mm format; a zoom magnification of 11.1x).
- A zoom lens offering a high zoom ratio with magnification of 11.1x.
- Equipped with a zoom lock switch.
- Equipped with a compact Silent Wave Motor (SWM).
- Built-in Vibration Reduction (VR II).
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) adopted.
Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)
16 elements/12 groups (2 ED glasses, 3 aspherical lenses)
Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format
76° – 8°
22 - 36
Closest focusing distance
Maximum reproduction ratio
Filter Attachment Size
Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameraâ€™s lens mounting flange)
Approx. 77 96.5 mm
Approx 565 g
Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area)
Front Lens Cap LC-72, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-35, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1018